I'm back...

Options
Hi - i've moved my post as i think i put it in the wrong section...

It's been several months now since I have been able to get online to access MFP. I initially lost 26lbs from May - August but I have maintained since and even though i needed a bit of a break from maybe losing the weight to adjust and take care of other things in my life I was very careful to maintain and not to put any weight on which i have been successful with but now I am able to get back on here and I really need to get started again and see the scales going down.

Even though psychologically i think i needed a period of 'time-out' i was still exercising and watching my calories so my plateau is going on a bit too long now. I really need to kick start myself and maybe change my menu plans so that I can lose another block of weight.

Do you have any advice or tips for new goals etc or has anyone been in this position where they are back after a few months of maintaining and need to get back on track to losing weight?

:)

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi - i've moved my post as i think i put it in the wrong section...

It's been several months now since I have been able to get online to access MFP. I initially lost 26lbs from May - August but I have maintained since and even though i needed a bit of a break from maybe losing the weight to adjust and take care of other things in my life I was very careful to maintain and not to put any weight on which i have been successful with but now I am able to get back on here and I really need to get started again and see the scales going down.

Even though psychologically i think i needed a period of 'time-out' i was still exercising and watching my calories so my plateau is going on a bit too long now. I really need to kick start myself and maybe change my menu plans so that I can lose another block of weight.

Do you have any advice or tips for new goals etc or has anyone been in this position where they are back after a few months of maintaining and need to get back on track to losing weight?

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!