Mission Fit Dad - A Year Long Journey!

Options
Hello! Recently I began a push to change my life by my 30th birthday! I turned 29 April 16th, and was fed up with myself, and my life long battle with obesity! In a year I will turn 30, in which time I will be a different person, physically, and in many ways... mentally. I've began a written and video blog of my journey, to announce to the world, my friends, and my family that I'm in the midst of a lifestyle change, NOT a diet. I have to change my ways for good, retraining myself how to eat, drink, and keep active! I'm a busy Dad of two, so my journey will reflect many parents or even people who lived a fast paced on the go life! I'm going to learn how live healthier and become the positive influence to my kids and wife, to eat healthy, and hopefully help them avoid similar weight struggles that I've experienced.

A friend suggested myfitnesspal, and I was instantly impressed. I will be following it's direction and caloric suggestions to kick off my weightloss! Please, please check out my blog at: missionfitdad.com I love comments, help, suggestions, and never ending accountability!

Thanks! Mike

Replies

• imedina2203
    Options
    Welcome! And I'll be looking forward to your results as well as mine!
  • kenrae
    kenrae Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This site is great for making a lifestyle change easy. I don't consider my progress a diet either. The support is great. good luck with your journey!