Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    awesome pictures and awesome testimonial, thanks for sharing
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! I had such a great time doing the shoot ! thanks for taking the time to read the blog too!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    My favorite is the flowery dress... SOOO pretty! I had wondered if you would log forever since your eating habits are in check at this point and your exercise gives you plenty of calories to eat. Looks like from the blog, that's your plan?
  • mdively
    mdively Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tami -- you look absolutely amazing -- love the comments about men taking notice, because its true -- we all need that validation!

Your advice is so spot on: "That you can do it, you just need to get your head in the right place, if you have a lot of weight to lose as I did, it’s a big thing to deal with, knowing that it will take a long time, but you also need to know that its not a diet, and it’s a life changing process. Pretty soon your changes that you make in your food, and exercise, becomes a habit, and you no longer feel like you are on a diet, but that this is life, and you realize it is so do-able!" I wish I could explain it to people this well when they ask me about my weight loss -- its not about a diet, its about a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

You continue to inspire us every day -- keep up the great work!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I loved the blog. What an amazing transformation. You look amazing. What an inspiration to the rest of us!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Loved reading it - CONGRATS, you look fabulous!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great pictures, Tami...you have really come a long way!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Beautiful photos! You look fantastic!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the flowery dress... SOOO pretty! I had wondered if you would log forever since your eating habits are in check at this point and your exercise gives you plenty of calories to eat. Looks like from the blog, that's your plan?

I feel like its so easy to fall back , or it could be so easy to fall back, that its better for me to stay logging and keep moving forward. Its so easy to forget you ate something... so you better log it!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    Amazing. You're beautiful inside and out. Thank you for sharing your beauty with everyone and helping others with their journey,

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!