New member in the UK

Options
vitacat
vitacat Posts: 81 Member
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and as yet friendless! I started this diet almost 2 weeks ago and have so far lost 5lbs. I need motivation to stop me running out of steam and going back to the red wine and cheese.

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You picked the right site! I am totally addicted to this site. It really keeps me on track and the people on it are very motivating! Please feel free to add me as your friend :happy:
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Dananic73
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been on the site a few weeks but I love reading the post. It is really encouraging and people are always willing to give you advice and cheer you on. You are going to great! If you hear the wine and cheese calling you turn up your music and workout harder. :laugh: Good luck
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are a girl after my own heart ... that red wine and cheese :drinker: I have temporarily moved to white!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Im from the uk...crewe area.Well done on your decision to make a change and choosing mfp.This is a tremendous site as Im sure you have noticed.You can add me if you wish for support.I am on here every day and am totally addicted...lol.

Good luck and best wishes going forward.