Options
Well, I started this site yesterday, but have been following a strict diet for 4 weeks now. Have lost 17 pounds...43 more to go. Want to reach my goal by August.

Replies

• jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here! You will find that you learn new ways to combine diet and exercise to acheive maximum SAFE weight loss and it won't have to be such a super strict diet.
    Good luck! You can do it!:happy:
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome - 17lbs in 4 weeks, excellent!
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    Good for you, I just love this site. If you want to be friends then you can add me.
    Nana
  • andrealev
    Options
    also a new member, please tell me how you have been eating
  • MaryS910
    MaryS910 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Well, I started this site yesterday, but have been following a strict diet for 4 weeks now. Have lost 17 pounds...43 more to go. Want to reach my goal by August.

17 lbs? Wow, congratulations and welcome to MFP!

I have been doing this for about a month and have only lost 6.4, despite exercising with a trainer, eating fairly healthy, etc. I have stayed under my calorie goal with the exception of 2 days. I am so envious of people like you who can drop weight like that. Again, Congratulations!
  • lisaw325
    lisaw325 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here too. You are off to an impressive start! Keep that momentum going. :)
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on and off here for a while now. Feel free to add me. I sure could use some motivation!