Not here to lose

Options
I'm here to gain. My name is Teena, or Tee for short. A friend sent me a link to this site, and hopefully it will help me put on the pounds that I need.

I've often heard that losing is hard...well...for me, it's the opposite. I just can't gain, no matter how much
or what I do. I burn off a lot of calories at work...I'm a nurse,and do 12 hour shifts, and the activity level on this site classifies that as light activity. Let them come and do MY job for a while.

Anyway..gonna go look around, and see how much food I need to eat in a day to get my target weight of 115.

Replies

• insanitee
    Options
    I'm here to gain. My name is Teena, or Tee for short. A friend sent me a link to this site, and hopefully it will help me put on the pounds that I need.

I've often heard that losing is hard...well...for me, it's the opposite. I just can't gain, no matter how much
    or what I do. I burn off a lot of calories at work...I'm a nurse,and do 12 hour shifts, and the activity level on this site classifies that as light activity. Let them come and do MY job for a while.

Anyway..gonna go look around, and see how much food I need to eat in a day to get my target weight of 115.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • sage26f
    Options
    Welcome! I'm here to gain too. :bigsmile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    This is a site for anyone needing support and advice...to lose or to gain. Best of luck..and welcome.

dd