NSV..new pant size! *pic*

Options
kmlt08
kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
Just for giggles I went out last week to "try" a different pant size. I was beyond shocked to find that 22's fit me! I haven't been in 22's in close to 8 years!
2rpp72p.jpg

Wore this Tuesday for my daughters last ECFE Toddler Tuesday class and I had so many compliments! (considering they saw me at my heaviest when I was pregnant! I had 1 mother tell me how much healthier my face looks and how amazing I looked!
I love NSV!!!

(Just adding this to show a before/during picture that I posted on the 18th so you can see a comparison)
ae2wph.jpg

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    way to go!!! keep up the good work.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I could cry for you! Way to go!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    way to go!!! keep up the good work.

Thank you!!! I am hoping to hit my next mini goal before Easter! (1.8lbs to go!)
  • Jennrz
    Jennrz Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!!!1
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I could cry for you! Way to go!
    awe don't cry! Cheer!!! Its amazing what putting your mind to and following through can do for a person! I have 2 children (26.5 month old and a 6 month old) and I have sooooooo much more energy to chase them around and not be winded! I will be a size healthier and a role model for my children!

TY!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!

TY!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!!!1

TY!!! Defiantly will be!!!!!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done you. Its such a great feeling isn't it?. My sister commented on how nice my skin and hair looked, I can only put it down to all the water I am now drinking. I cannot wait until my smaller clothes start fitting again and I don't have any more tantrums about having nothing to wear.:sad:
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I didn't see your before picture, but you've lost 83 pounds and that's amazing. I'm super impressed with people who lose more than what I have to lose in total (about 60 pounds) and still keep going. Your trousers (pants) fit very well and do not look too snug. They look really comfortable. :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Well done you. Its such a great feeling isn't it?. My sister commented on how nice my skin and hair looked, I can only put it down to all the water I am now drinking. I cannot wait until my smaller clothes start fitting again and I don't have any more tantrums about having nothing to wear.:sad:

It will come believe me!!! OMG you know I never thought about the liquids. I drink 1.5-2gallons a day (I am exclusively breast feeding too) that could be it!

Keep it up and in no time you will have TOOOO many options! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I didn't see your before picture, but you've lost 83 pounds and that's amazing. I'm super impressed with people who lose more than what I have to lose in total (about 60 pounds) and still keep going. Your trousers (pants) fit very well and do not look too snug. They look really comfortable. :)

ae2wph.jpg
    here ya go! :D A nice comparison!! :D TY They feel great! I love them! You can totally do it!!! Keep moving towards a size healthier! (That is what I constantly tell myself)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    *love* this! you look so happy and healthy - keep it up!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    *love* this! you look so happy and healthy - keep it up!

TY I feel it!! :D
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    here ya go! :D A nice comparison!! :D TY They feel great! I love them! You can totally do it!!! Keep moving towards a size healthier! (That is what I constantly tell myself)

Wow - thoroughly amazed by your before/after pictures. Thanks for sharing them! I'm off to do some exercise now! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options

Wow - thoroughly amazed by your before/after pictures. Thanks for sharing them! I'm off to do some exercise now! :D

Hehe!! TY!!! I was in labor with my son in the first pic! Didn't know at the time I was baking a 9lb 13oz baby in there!! o_O! Enjoy your work out! I am going to the Y tonight for an hour in the fitness room and then my daughter has parent/child swimming lessons and then free swimming!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!