I want my outside to match my inside.

Options
Hi everyone. I am Mom to 4 very busy kiddos. I sometimes feel consumed and overwhelmed by motherhood and my crazy life. This is not to say I don't love being a mom. I am grateful everyday for my kids and what I learn form them. I have just come to realize that taking care of myself is an important part in taking care of them, so I am committing to a whole self transformation. I want to be healthy inside and out! I am excited to start my journey and share it with others.

Replies

• kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • jkq2003
    jkq2003 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome aboard and know that we are all on that journey with you to find the healthy happy place in us all.
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    I know how you feel about a crazy life. I don't have any kids myself but you are absolutely right about one very important thing....Taking care of YOU is a big part of taking care of them. I have 2 high-maintenance dogs and I live with my husband, brother and mother in-law. Life can be very hectic when everyone looks to you for the answers especially when you know you don't have them. Life is hard but I think that is the point. If it was easy all the time nobody would even try. I KNOW you can do this....If you have 4 kids then I am sure you are super MOM and you will SAVE THE DAY when it comes to you and your health. Go for the GOLD girl! Best of luck!

Big hugs,
    Rebekah