Nutella & Greek yogurt

Options
scubacat
scubacat Posts: 346 Member
This isnt really qualified as a "recipe" but I like to sweeten plain greek yogurt with a little bit of Nutella. Its really good and can be even used as a fruit dip with strawberries. Just thought I would share...

Replies

• sweetteacher123
    Options
    Yum! Two of my favorite things: Greek yogurt and Nutella. About how much Nutella do you use?
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i never thought about nutella! :) what a great idea!

A coworker suggested peanut butter and greek yogurt to me a few months ago and i love it! i usually add a packet of splenda just to make it even more of a "sweet treat"
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    O wow!! That's an interesting thought! I will have to try this concept :smile:
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing!! But if I were to buy Nutella it'd end up being on everything I eat... toast, yogurt, my fingers....

I can eat a whole thing of nutella with a spoon... so theres none allowed near me. It would be nice if I could buy it one tablespoon at a time, lol!

1 Tbsp of Nutella per week, that wouldn't be too horrible for me

edit: What I love to put in my plain greek yogurt... frozen mixed berries!!!1 YUM!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    oh, two of my favorite things...mixing them together sounds delish! thanks for the suggestion!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    This may sound crazy, but if you mix a dab of pesto into Greek Yogurt or no-salt-added cottage cheese, it makes a pretty tasty dip for veggies!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing!! But if I were to buy Nutella it'd end up being on everything I eat... toast, yogurt, my fingers....

I can eat a whole thing of nutella with a spoon... so theres none allowed near me. It would be nice if I could buy it one tablespoon at a time, lol!

1 Tbsp of Nutella per week, that wouldn't be too horrible for me

edit: What I love to put in my plain greek yogurt... frozen mixed berries!!!1 YUM!

you can! they have portion packs in my supermarket!
  • robotbox
    robotbox Posts: 1
    Options
    oh my goodness. I already do that! haha I sometimes add a touch of peanut butter too :]
  • Lessofbeth
    Lessofbeth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hmmmm..big fan of nutella...greek yogurt - not so much....maybe the nutella will make it edible for me!!