Hello! New to the site!!!

houney1
houney1 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to everone on MyFitnessPals,

I pray that everyone has the strenght and determination to reach their goals. I pray you have the discipline to say no to those things you are so used to eating that you really don't need. I pray you have the will power to keep running, walking, or whatever you do when it comes to exercise when your body is tired and wants to give up! I pray that you are not only physically fit but mentally fit to keep up even when you mess up. To not let your mess up be your reason to give up. I hope you stay motivated and diligent to reach your goals. I'll see you soon in the clothing section that you and I long to be in. Be blessed......
Houney1

Replies

• Hello to everone on MyFitnessPals,

I pray that everyone has the strenght and determination to reach their goals. I pray you have the discipline to say no to those things you are so used to eating that you really don't need. I pray you have the will power to keep running, walking, or whatever you do when it comes to exercise when your body is tired and wants to give up! I pray that you are not only physically fit but mentally fit to keep up even when you mess up. To not let your mess up be your reason to give up. I hope you stay motivated and diligent to reach your goals. I'll see you soon in the clothing section that you and I long to be in. Be blessed......
    Houney1
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    00020121.gif

sport009.gif
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site and good luck with your weight loss goals :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Hey Houney--

Welcome!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Hi & Welcome! :flowerforyou: Yes, I will be shopping right there with you:happy:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Hello and welcome! Stay motivated and you will go far. Thanks for all your prayers !
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Thank you for your prayer.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.