Hello From Vancouver (Washington :)

Options
venus18
venus18 Posts: 11 Member
Hey all, I joined this site for support and to figure out what I was consuming and the calories Im burning. ITs great so far and the feedback is amazing and helps sooo much in getting me motivated! And I need it! Its hard to motivate when food is my comfort, but I know that the summer will bring more sun and I will be able to be more active outside (not a big fan of gyms)

I have definately learned alot about calories and nutrition on here, I was never a believer in reading labels too much or counting calories, but I do see the benefit of it and it helps me curb those empty calorie snacks (those "yummy" snacks add up, so Im learning to replace licorice with carrots so I can actually feel full)

Good luck everyone! I encourage the support!

April

Replies

• pinksoldier
    Options
    welcome! its amazing to see how much our munchies add up during the day! i was sure amazed on my part anyways. i've learned a whole new eating habit from this site and have lost weight and inches. its a great support for sure!! have fun with it and good luck!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Hey Love! I live in Vancouver as well! Whereabouts do you live? Do you go to a gym yet?