Hello

Nicki801
Nicki801 Posts: 12 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!!

My name is Nicki and I am new to My Fitness Pal and am hoping this will start to get things rolling for me.
I have tried a couple "diets" (hate calling them that) and have barely lost a thing.

I have a 16 month old son who has added to my lovely figure that i am trying to get rid of. I am trying to loose the weight to help increase the way i think of myself (i know thats not the only answer to fix that but its a start) i am tired of feeling gloomy and not wanting to look in the mirror.

I am hoping joinging this i can get feed back and read other peoples successes and points of standstill and hope they will help me get through my cravings and stand stills as well.

Replies

• helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    You're trying to get rid of your 16 month old son!?

(Don't worry, I know it was just the wording! :P)

Welcome - it's great here - I've learned lots here. Just go slowly and steadily. It's not a race :)
  • spencj10
    spencj10 Posts: 10
    Don't think of it as a diet, think of it as a lifestyle change and your success rate will be a lot higher. When people ask how the diet is going (which I always hated that), tell them you are not on a diet, but a change in lifestyle.
This discussion has been closed.