I feel like working out more...normal?

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I know I just started working out seriously a few weeks back but today, I worked out for almost an hour at the gym and then later after lunch wanted to walk again. So, I walked for another 10-15 mins out in the park and I could have done another 10-15 mins more! Its like my body wants more..is this a normal change for the body?

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I know I just started working out seriously a few weeks back but today, I worked out for almost an hour at the gym and then later after lunch wanted to walk again. So, I walked for another 10-15 mins out in the park and I could have done another 10-15 mins more! Its like my body wants more..is this a normal change for the body?
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    talk about endorphines... love them !!!
  • I don't know if its normal (hey what is normal anyway?), anyway if your body feels like doing it. Do it. You will see the rewards soon. Just don't hurt yourself.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Just don't do too much too soon--you have to work up to more gradually. Also, don't exercise more than you're willing to eat back if you can help it or you'll run into nutritional problems over time.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    I know how you feel-I ran 6.5 miles this morning and then this afternoon I was craving another walk/run....Something! I wanted to be moving!
This discussion has been closed.