Turbo Fire! Addicted 2 weeks in!

Options
I started Turbo Fire about two and a half weeks ago...and have noticed amazing results!! Especially for such a short period of time and the fact that my eating habits have not been the best to say the least. I'm not sure how to upload pics or i would so if anyone could help me with that?! The workouts are pretty hard but definitely do-able, you'll work your butt off literally! I'm not a very active person but I'm getting a lot better as i go, a little fast but you catch on after a few times...Yall should definitely check it out! I am absolutely ADDICTED to this program! Absolutely Amazing!

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Katarina! I LOVE TurboFire!!!!

"Guess what? You're NOT tired!" :)

What are your favorite routines?
  • Skinnymomma11
    Options
    What is Turbo Fire? Sorry never heard of this. Thanks
  • Katarina19
    Katarina19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Isn't it AMAZING!? I have my mom and friends doing it with me.. my favorite so far is Fire 45, i LOVE it! And i love the Hiit workouts..Sculpt 30 not so much! <--ouch! :) What are your favorites?! How long have you been doing it!?
  • Katarina19
    Katarina19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is an awesome Intense Cardio Conditioning workout. Its a lot of kickboxing some dancing...Its so much fun! I NEVER thought I'd say that about working out, but it really is! You should def. look into it, you will not be disappointed!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am currently starting week 3 of the prep schedule. :) Like you, def addicted. Right now I am so sore, but I will be pressing play in the morning.
  • Skinnymomma11
    Options
    Ok I see that now.. sure it would work! Thanks!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I love it too! Tomorrow is the end of week 2 and I look forrward to pushing play every day! Although I'm starting to get sore over the last few days (thank goodness for stretch 40 tonight!). Fire 45 is my favorite so far, although the 55 EZ Chalene is super encouraging at the end!!!
  • jchapa83
    jchapa83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it in 3 weeks....can't wait =)
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire!! I sprained my ankle about 4 weeks ago so I haven't really been able to do it, but I am counting down the days until I can shake my booty again. ;)
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I sub Turbo Fire for my Kenpo X on P90X and for a variety on other days. I love it. And yes- "you look AMAZING!" after you do it a while.
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    i currently do P90X, and i cannot wait to start turbofire!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to upload pics or i would so if anyone could help me with that?!

Upload to photobucket then copy the IMG link it provides. Be sure to change IMG and /IMG (beginning and end of the link) to small letters then your photo will appear.
  • aliciabozza
    aliciabozza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is the BOMB! LOVE IT!! It is SO exciting to finish a HIIT workout and be revved up for the day!!
    I usually am shouting "I LOVE YOU!!" at the end of a fire drill or HIIT...but not too loud since the kids are usually sleeping.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in week 6 and LOVE it!!!!!!!
  • melcovi05
    melcovi05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome ! I like TurboFire as well--I am almost finished with week 2.