New lifestyle

Options
I'm so excited about trying to change my eating habits. I'm new to this as of 4/19/2011. I tried the new ww online but had a minimum amount of satisfaction with the weight loss. I only loss 5.6 after being on that program for two weeks. The first 5 were probably excretion of retentive water. I'm loving my fitness pal, the program is free, calculates almost everything, sends you inspirations to keep the motive. Just loving it. Only thing i'm missing are friends to help keep me accountable.

Replies

• KimDis
    KimDis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats & welcome! I'm new here myself. There seem to be groups that start up all the time on the boards. Also would be happy to "friend" you. Nothing better than having as much support as you can get :)
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you will do great on here :)
    I'm sending a freidn request
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You found a great place full of wonderful people! I would gladly be your friend! Good luck!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i love this site and the way it helps me keep control by having a visual refrence in what i am eating and doing. and yep fun to have motivation from friends , and seeing what they are doing just plain gives me that kick in ther a** to keep going. so here is a freind request coming your way
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i love this site and the way it helps me keep control by having a visual refrence in what i am eating and doing. and yep fun to have motivation from friends , and seeing what they are doing just plain gives me that kick in ther a** to keep going. so here is a freind request coming your way
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You should get friends in no time! this is a great site. Good Luck!
  • lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    Welcome! I'd be happy to add you as a friend.
  • mbalaguer1
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! I started on 4/16/11 but I've been updated on my phone up until now. Today I finally checked out the actual website, uploaded a picture, and filled out my profile. Well good luck on your weight loss efforts and I hope you reach your goals soon :)
  • cree324
    cree324 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks new friends on MFP, this will be my new facebook lol, Im looking forward to the motivation and encouragement from my new friends! Thanks so much! Now let's overcome!