I'm EXCITED!!!!

Options
lenece
lenece Posts: 389 Member
Well I'm excited all..I'm down to 193 woo hoo..I'm doing good..My goal weight is 125..lol I dont know if I will ever see it but I might someday..Just wanted to share my good news..Hope everyone is having much success..Have a great day all..
Dana

Replies

• lenece
    Options
    Well I'm excited all..I'm down to 193 woo hoo..I'm doing good..My goal weight is 125..lol I dont know if I will ever see it but I might someday..Just wanted to share my good news..Hope everyone is having much success..Have a great day all..
    Dana
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Of course you will see 125! have faith :flowerforyou: good for you, keep it up!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Of course you will see 125! have faith :flowerforyou: good for you, keep it up!

I second that! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • fit4fun
    Options
    Never underestimate yourself! You will do it, and I bet it's before next Christmas! You can do it!
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good for you you will get to 125. Your only as strong as you allow yourself to become.

Alisha
  • lenece
    Options
    Thanks Ladies..I love this site..ppl r so supportive..I love it..:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hold on to this excitement and you'll see a new, beautiful YOU :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!