New member here!

Options
The main reason I joined this site is to have someone (or thing) hold me accountable. If I don't exercise or eat right no one says to me, "Hey put down those chips and get on the treadmill" A friend recommended the site so I'm hoping it will give me that push I need! 'Im looking to lose 40 lbs by my wedding day.. wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else out there looking to lose weight and live a healthier life! :)

Replies

• piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I'm the same way. If I screw up I want my friends to get on my butt and not say it's ok tomorrow will be better. I need the accountability!! Good luck and I'm sure you'll find lots of support. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Being held accountable and the motivation is what is great about this website. Don't be afraid to add myself as a friend. ;)
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Welcome Welcome ... glad you can join us.

welcome.gif
  • msmonique95
    msmonique95 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I've been on for 1 week and the people on here are so helpful. I absolutely LOVE this site. We are all here to help each other. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Shelby701
    Options
    Welcome, and please feel free to add me as a friend, We can all help each other here, and congrats on the Wedding!