Brazilian Butt Lift work-out DVD's....do they work???

Options
So, before I waste my money....can anyone tell me if they feel like these DVD's helped in shaping their backsides??? With all my weight loss...I lost my booty and I want some definition back in my backside.

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I want to see what people have to say on this. I hope they work, because I already bought them! Just gotta make it through Insanity first...
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    bump for laters! :happy:
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Braz Butt Lift, but I am considering after I finished TurboFire. I'll tell you TurboFire get's you in shape-this program is NO JOKE !
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just got them last week so I can't tell you that I've seen any physical changes yet, but I can definitely tell you that it FEELS like it's working! Dang my booty is sore! haha
  • veggeslady
    Options
    look here!!
    http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/55437370
    I so want to try it because that is my trouble area!!
    Good luck!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! IT WORKS! I did it last year and still incorporate it in my workout routine. I love it, it gets the job done and its a fun workout.
  • FlabtoFabChick
    Options
    I will be doing it after i complete Slim In 6. Looking forward to it because I have heard good things about it!
  • novistik
    novistik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's WORKS!!!! I love to work out with Leonardo, because all workouts is possible to handle and I really can see difference in my body!!! I lost 25 lb for about 13 weeks! But I add some modification to Cardio Axe, Bum Bum and High & Tight... I'm working out whole time with my ankle weight.
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replys. I'm thinking of doing the Turbo also so it's good to also here that it kicks butt too. Here's to having sexy backsides!!!:wink:
  • deseablev
    Options
    Does anyone find that they have to go by the recommended calendar/schedule or would it still work to just throw in some of the videos here and there? I am currently doing insanity but am afraid that my butt is getting flatter so I would like to lift it but I don't have time to fully commit to both programs so I've been adding a Butt Lift DVD every once in a while when I can. I haven't seen a difference yet but I am not sure if it's because I just haven't done the butt dvds often enough yet so I've really only been doing insanity for 3 weeks now.

Thanks!
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am interested too. I am in week 6 of insanity and I want to start BBL this week. I am hoping it helps. I will not be able to do it everyday since I am doing Insanity right now.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I did Brazil Butt Lift back in May-June. I skipped so many of the workouts that I only did a total of five of the eight weeks and I ate like food was going out of style. Still, my butt lifted and I lost a size, so I will say that it works since I got results even with my piddling effort. I plan to do it again properly sometime in the future.