Will weight loss?

Options
Will weight loss bring the man of my dreams? I think being big I only attract one type of guy and thats the not so cute or the I wanna be Hood type... I dont have a problem with color or what they do for a living.. All I want is a God fearing, respectful, honest and outgoing guy... Is that so hard to ask for? I dont pray to God to find me someone, because God as the perfect one picked me for its just takin the time to find him.. I pray for more relistic things..... All I can do is weight and wonder and see what happens...

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    As many people will tell you, it may not be your weight, it may be the way you carry/present yourself. It's why some people have realized that as the weight comes off, you are treated better by others... part of it may be the weight, the rest is that with success and your life going the way you want you carry yourself better and your vibes you give off are better.
  • I wish it brung me the man of my dreams.
    :cry:

So here's the best of luck to you! :bigsmile:
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello, you will meet the right guy ! and when you do you will know!. Keep strong.Add me as a friend if you want.:smile:
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    As many people will tell you, it may not be your weight, it may be the way you carry/present yourself. It's why some people have realized that as the weight comes off, you are treated better by others... part of it may be the weight, the rest is that with success and your life going the way you want you carry yourself better and your vibes you give off are better.

Well I can tell you that im told ( your such a sweet girl, your so pretty, you do to much for everyone else) I carry myself with respect, honesty.. I get told by the guys im a mans dream, but why if im a mans dream? no one is attracted to me?
  • mishelsblessed
    mishelsblessed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heyy! I admire that you Love the Lord, so do I. Losing weight and keeping the Faith are 2 very challenging things to stay strong and consistant with. It looks like you Believe and your are Losing Weight. I'm currently struggeling with both. I am working on building a strong relationship with the Lord and lose weght so you are validation that If I Believe I will Achieve! Thank you for being a Blessing in this post. God will continue to Bless you. Timing is everything, and he's an on time God. Have a Blessed Day

Mishel
  • krystleRD
    Options
    Heyy! I admire that you Love the Lord, so do I. Losing weight and keeping the Faith are 2 very challenging things to stay strong and consistant with. It looks like you Believe and your are Losing Weight. I'm currently struggeling with both. I am working on building a strong relationship with the Lord and lose weght so you are validation that If I Believe I will Achieve! Thank you for being a Blessing in this post. God will continue to Bless you. Timing is everything, and he's an on time God. Have a Blessed Day

Mishel

Aww thank you Mishels.... Im also working on my relationship with GOD... But with him I wouldnt have gotten this far...
  • krystleRD
    Options
    Hello, you will meet the right guy ! and when you do you will know!. Keep strong.Add me as a friend if you want.:smile:

Hello Sir, Thanks .. I added u
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Will weight loss bring the man of my dreams?

No. And any man who is with you because you're at a certain weight is clearly not the kind that you want. There is MUCH more to a person than their weight. Appearance is crucial, but to pin all your hopes on a number on the scale would be misleading and silly. Work on your non-physical attributes & you'll find him.