wonder how long to see some good results

Options
please share with me how long it took to see your good results when you joined.. thank you!

Replies

• allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 with A LOT more to go but I can't really see a difference yet :sad:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    It took about 13 pounds before anyone noticed and that was about 35 days. After that, everyone has been noticing!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Probably 20 pounds that took about 2 months.
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I lost 27lbs in my first month,, everyone noticed in my hips, and my side love handels...I lost 10 inches... Ive noticed some in my neck ..
  • Akaratel
    Akaratel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    First two weeks I lost seven pounds (3 each week). Gained one back in the third week but in this week i lost 2" in most places of my measurements... and 1-1/2" in some other places also a compliment from my boyfriend that I look skinnier and my stomach is smaller! - Fourth week is this week (today is a month for me) and I have had no change but it is T.O.M. I can tell that my back is a lot tighter and not a roll there as much!
  • Cas0529
    Cas0529 Posts: 15
    Options
    it took me about 10lbs before anyone noticed, which is what im at now & it took me about a month & a half to lose that.
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    I lost 22 lbs in 11 weeks. But I've stalled out the past few months and maintained. I have lost some motivation. Maybe if I remember how good it felt to have people comment on how good I look that would help. It's easy when it starts coming off and people are noticing and tell you. Good luck!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I was told 1-2 weeks till your body adjusts to the eating/workout changes.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22 lbs but I started seeing significant change after losing 19 lbs and when I was doing a lot of cardio, a lot of strength and was seeing the inches just disappear even though I wasn't losing weight. I've seen significant difference the last couple months in my muscle tone in my thighs as well even though my weight loss has been slow (due to lack of will power or whatever).

Keep it up, you can do it!
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    thanks everyone. its been roughly ten days for me. i am eating under my goal most days ( its the night time that kills me, im always good until then but even then im not over cals much) i had lost a pound but it came back idk if having a period really effects weight loss/gain. i really like this site. i know results arent quick for everyone, i am just losing some motivation. good job to you all , sounds like you have done great!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    I wonder this also...In fact...im starting to care not about pounds..I want results! lol
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    lol. yeah, i asked my question a bit different than i meant it though.. like how many people lost weight their first two weeks? i cant really seem to.. i am SO much more active and looking at what i eat before i eat it to know what i will be able to have later in the day