Chalene Extreme..

Options
Just ordered this workout.. I am using it as an addition to Zumba to keep from getting bored and to get results. Those who have tried, what are your thoughts?

Replies

• jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm on month 2 and love it. I'm gaining muscle and have lost weight and inches :)
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!!! I wanna hear all the answers cuz I'm ordering Chalene Extreme tomorrow. I've been doing Turbo Jam for 3 months and have had stellar results! Chalene is amazing and really gets me going, even on the days I'm dead tired & think I can't do anything. I just like to switch up my work outs every 3 months so I don't hit any fitness plateaus. Chalene Extreme lasts 3 months, so that sounded like a perfect change up. After that, I'll be getting Turbo Fire!
    I'm also wondering what size free weights I'll be needing for Chalene Extreme since I only have a pair of fives at the moment. Did you get the Chalene Extreme Deluxe, or that standard one?
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING by Chalene is amazing. I've done Cx, and TurboFire (my personal favorite) and I've seen great results from both of them! Good luck!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've only purchased the standard thus far, but can always add on the additional kits in the future should I fall in love with the workout..lol. I currently only have a set of 2lb, 3lb, & 5lb weights and hope that is suffice to start..
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm only ordering the standard one, too. After I'm done, I'll be able to tell if I want the add on to Turbo Jam, Chalene Extreme or bump up to Turbo Fire. Can't wait! :happy:
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Mine just arrived. Can't wait to start it tomorrow. I had TJ wheni t first come out (yep that long ago..LOL) Anyway I had a very bad knee and as much as I liked the program I could not do it with my knee. Now I have lost some weight and I am told this should be better on my knee. I am hoping to be able to do TF once I am done and my knee will be up to it.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but one of my friends did it and she looks AMAZING.