bob harpers inside out method

Options
i am thinking about trying it, but dont see much about it,
has anyone done the bob harpers inside out method??
do/did you like it??
do you have a sucess story??
thanks in advance

Replies

• JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have his inside out method DVD for the kettlebells....holy intense...I still have to work up to him..but for $12 at Target...it was too good of a deal not to buy it.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    They are awesome work outs and WILL kick your butt!!! But you are up for the challenge right???? Just do it and have fun!!!
  • joesaphine76
    Options
    I have them all!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (look on mytrainerbob.com)
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I recently bought Cardio Conditioning at Target and have done it once. It is very challenging, but the moves are very repetitve also, and it got old. Bob Harper's back up people are annoying to say the least, IMO. The small petite girl is the only one who seems to not be crying or about to vomit, while the blonde haired girl makes faces/whines the whole time, and Bob says the guy looks like he is about to vomit, which he does look like that. I understand it is challenging, as it should be, but you would think you would have the people exercising with you, be able to get through these workouts without all the drama. I am a Jillian Michaels fan, and those girls look exhausted and say a few things, but it def doesn't get on my nerves like the Bob ones. I also don't like how the lighting/set up goes gray and flashes back and forth. Kinda creeps me out. Def not one of my favs, but I still incorporate it every now and then to my routine, since it is a good workout if you can get past the repetitve moves and gloomy set up. Just my opinion...
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    I love it! I have all of them and I think they are amazing. They are hard and they make me sweat which is what its all about. I enjoy the backup people. I think its fun to watch people in as much pain as you are.
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have the kettlebell one and I love it, it makes me sweat every time. When I first attempted it I could only get about 15 minutes through it. Now I'm doing the whole 54 minutes. I still can't do burpies, so in place of those I do jumping squats with the kettlebell in hand. Last night, I did Jillian's Shred-It with weights (also a kettlebell workout), as my warm up to Bob's INside out Method Kettlebell. I'd like to try the other Inside Out Methods he has. :)