New to this group!

Options
Hi there! I am from Texas and new to this website! Excited to track my progress as I get ready for my wedding in July! Plus, I just miss being in shape!!

Kim

Replies

• rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    Welcome to the group. It is a good source of support. Congratulations on your up coming wedding. I am Robin from Georgia.
  • KimCutsail
    Options
    HI Robin!!! I look forward to the support and inspiration!!
  • TamiKaye
    TamiKaye Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am Tami from Florida,
    Welcome and congrats... Good Luck
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Welcome Welcome ... glad you can join us.

welcome.gif
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm Catrina. You'll find a lot of great information/support through here. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hello fellow Texan =) This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! :)
    But watch out this place is addictive!:)
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you will love this place and the encouraging support that is readily available from all of our friends who are trying to shake the extra lbs! Best of everything as you get ready to be wed, how exciting is that??!!
  • Martinne68
    Martinne68 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi

welcome and congrats on your forthcoming wedding, this is my first week on this site and I am hooked, you get such great support and tips and help, good luck with your journey, feel free to add me x x
  • KimCutsail
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Already addicted!!!