I just needed to remind myself of how far I've come...

Options
sacred81
sacred81 Posts: 27 Member
I've been stuck on a stupid plateau for about 2 weeks now, so before I throw my scale and my new healthy lifestyle out of the window...I decided to remind myself of how far I've come. I had lost about 40 lbs before I joined MFP and met you fine people and it has helped me get off my former plateau and lose about 12 more pounds...and I just needed to remind myself of who I used to be and how happy I should be with how far I've come...Thank you guys for your support, I couldn't have gotten this far without you. :wink:

305 lbs

Cruise2.jpg

249 lbs

photowork.jpg

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    See! You look great!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow! you have accomplished so much! i had 2-3 weeks with no change and it can be frustrating but just keep it up!!!! :)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way....please don't give up!!! We have to check ourselves every once in a while!!! You are doing a great job!! Keep it up!! You are beautiful in both pictures!!!! Be very proud of yourself....and like every thing else....your plateau...it too shall pass!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • tmolton
    tmolton Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You have given me inspiration. I have lost about 24lbs so far and I have 80 to go!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Looking good, stick with it!!!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Please don't give up. Look at a plateau as your body's way of playing catch up and you have to do something different to keep it running. You can get there if you stick to it! Go girl.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow, look how much your face has thinned down! Great job!!

Keep it up. Even if the scale isn't moving...you are doing better for your body. What you are doing is making yourself HEALTHIER! In the end, isn't that what's really important? You can do this! It's a long hard journey, but well worth it! :)
  • KandiGirl31
    Options
    The plateau is just a test. Don't fail the test. You have come so far...and you look great...either way you were beautiful, but you do not want to go back to unhealthy habits. STAY FOCUSED on and do not stop...You'll probably drop a lot after the plateau period ends.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I want to be like you and post BEFORE and AFTER PICS at every 50lbs lost!
  • Grateful4life
    Options
    Girl... you have really, really lost alot of weight... omg! You are right because we see each other everyday it's hard to tell but that is so awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for encouraging me to continue along the journey.
  • plain_jane
    plain_jane Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures, but that is an amazing transformation! Good job, and keep up the great work!
  • helen0241
    helen0241 Posts: 26
    Options
    Keep up the good work. you look great and we know you can work through this one to
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Plateaus suck. I just conquered mine after being stuck for about 3 weeks. Just keep pushing through, you will get past it. Don't give up!!! You have come so far.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. You are doing so great! Keep it up lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!