small nsv

Options
hi thought i would share. i had my third baby 7months ago and was a size 18 after having him but today i have bought my first size 14 top since becoming pregnant with my daughter who is now 6yrs :happy: sorry i can't add pictures as i use my phone for the internet plus i don't have any before pics. sorry if this is a bit dull but I've been losing motivation lately so this has helped.

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress :-)
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That is great. You shuld be proud of yourself!!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I love the NSV's thanks for sharing!!! it isn't all about the number on the scale it is how we look, and how we feel
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Not dull at all congrats! celebrate every victory!
  • reneegetshealthy
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. I have gone from a size 18 to a size 6-8, but the scale discourages me regularly. I tend to retain fluids so it is not uncommon for me to jump as much as 12 lbs overnight. I need to change my self body image. Everyone around me thinks I look great but sometimes it is hard for me to see. Need to adjust my focus
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! great work :)
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Congrats on your progress, my wife has just got back into a size 12 after a number of years. Us blokes dont really go for the 'drop a size' thing, Im happier in the knowledge that after a 3 mile run i can still breathe, which is a far cry from what I was like a couple of weeks ago after my first run!!!
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you :) Sometimes I think its the NSVs that count more then the scale. Although I'm still obsessed with the scale!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance but what are NSV's?
  • helen0241
    helen0241 Posts: 26
    Options
    never dull when someone has lost .or needa to vent .it helps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!