If I like 30Day Shred, what other DVD's would I like?

Options
Looking for a few new DVD's to add to my collection. I want something that does not take alot of time to do (I really don't have much time during the day). I am doing C25K but want something to do on the off days that incorporates handweights/strength training. I have been doing Shred off and on but would like to throw in something new once in a while so I don't get bored.

So far I am thinking:

Jackie Warner : Xtreme Timesaver Training
Jillian Michaels: - 6 week Sixpack
Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones

Has anyone tried these? Thoughts?

Any other DVD's that I might like? Thanks!

Replies

• christina_michelle
    Options
    jackie warner is great.

an amazing online cardio workout i go to is less is more cardio on exercisetv.tv
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i do 30 day shred mostly, but i have No More Trouble Zones also, and it is a good workout too - longer and not as fast moving as shred, but still good!
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The Firm videos are great.. I think their 60 mins but they are fun and they WORK!!
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I just ordered all three of those! I would like to know people's opinions on those as well.
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS, so I bought Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism too, which I also love. So, I'd highly recommend this DVD.
  • chcmom3
    chcmom3 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am partial to Zumba :) But if you like Julian's 30 day shred, you might like the Biggest Losers DVDs. I have tried the cardiomax and the boot camp. Both very challenging and a lot like the 30 day shred. Best of luck to you :)
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I loved 30DS, and now I'm on a Biggest Loser DVD kick. LOOOVE THEM!
  • jedifarfy
    Options
    I've been rotating 30DS with her Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism. It's longer, and I've noticed some of the exercises are on harder 30DS circuits, but it was fun! Lots of variety!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am doing C25K too and am using Jillian on my "off" days with 1 rest day per week. I'm rotating No More Trouble Zones, 30DS, Shred it w/Weights, 6 Week 6 Pack & Yoga Meltdown. I like Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, but it's more cardio than weight training. I like the idea of using weights on my off days.

I did the whole 30DS with great results and then did the 30 Day SLimdown plan from Jillian and that was awesome too! I haven't branched out to other DVD's yet.
  • artvandalay
    Options
    Hmmm.. I don't know why I didn't even think of looking at Biggest Loser DVD's. I like Shred because it's quick. I exercise while my baby is napping. I can do Shred and then jump in the shower really quick before she wakes up.

Looks like some of The Biggest Loser DVD's are broken up into segments.. that would be good. I need to keep it under 30 - 35 minutes max
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    totally change trainer...go with jackie shes so good and so sweat but the workouts really burn!!!...the personal training with jackie has 15 minute workouts!!
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    Jackie Warner is awesome I'm always sore after her workouts. I also am deeply in love with Bob Harper's inside out method dvd's I have the kettlebell, yoga, power burn, and cardio and all of them are amazing! They hurt so good :)
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The Firm videos are great.. I think their 60 mins but they are fun and they WORK!!

I used to do these quite awhile back, but they were on VHS and now i have no means to play them! haha! they were WONDERFUL though. Still have all the equipment, maybe i'll have to look into getting the videos again on Amazon or something. Always nice to have a big collection of dvds in case you start getting bored. :)
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Looking for a few new DVD's to add to my collection. I want something that does not take alot of time to do (I really don't have much time during the day). I am doing C25K but want something to do on the off days that incorporates handweights/strength training. I have been doing Shred off and on but would like to throw in something new once in a while so I don't get bored.

So far I am thinking:

Jackie Warner : Xtreme Timesaver Training
    Jillian Michaels: - 6 week Sixpack
    Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones

Has anyone tried these? Thoughts?

Any other DVD's that I might like? Thanks!

Jackie Warner is awesome! I have her Power Circuit Training and love it! I am a Jillian Michaels junkie, and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. If I had to pick just one, I would go with her newest one, Ripped in 30. It is by far my favorite! I also love 6wk 6pk and NMTZ. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is also one of my favs and it is a great cardio workout. Good luck in your journey!
  • artvandalay
    Options
    Oh good.. I"m glad you guys like Jackie Warner. I remember her from a reality show years ago but I've never tried any of her workout DVD's. I think I'll start with that one.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have the new Ripped in 30 and i like it. I have only done level one for a week so far. Yesterday i tried level 2 and it kicked my butt. so i'm going to do another week at level 1 and do level 1 of teh 30dayShred a few more times to get myself a bit stronger and i will try again! Planks kill me!