7lbs in 7 days-success stories? Advice?

Options
CJC128
CJC128 Posts: 18 Member
Hello all! I am going to attempt the 7lbs in 7days detox juice diet. Has anyone done this with success? Any weird side effects? Advice is much appreciated! I

Replies

• MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    I did it. I lost 4lbs (probably due to adding a good few glasses of wine over the weekend of doing it...) and I did feel very refreshed and 'cleansed' and the weight actually stayed off until I got pregnant the first time.
    It was ok, but its not particularly family friendly because its very time consuming doing all the juicing and cleaning the juicer umpteen times a day, also if others are eating around you its very tempting. Its expensive - once you buy all the spirulina etc it is not cheap. I know the guy writing it (Jason Vale if I remember correctly?) is really enthusiastic about being able to continue it as a long term diet but youd have to be able to really commit to it full time as like I said, the juicing and cleaning really does take up your time.
    In summary, I liked it a lot, it left me feeling very refreshed but there are some drawbacks... and it makes you have green poop...:blushing: Id recommend it for a detox, but not as a long term weight loss solution.
  • CJC128
    CJC128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hmmm...sounds interesting. I may try it just for the cleanse part. Thanks for the input, and congrats on your weight loss!
  • mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    it read about detox juice diet and it sounds interesting, a good diet for 1 or 2 weeks only. So I am planning to make this diet but only to detox my body not to lose pounds, well i am sure i will since you are only allowed to eat juices and fruits and veggetables. So good luck!
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am staarting the 7lbs 7 days on saturday. I am excited! bought my phillips juicer yesterday, shopping tomorrow and all ready to go!