Organic All Natural Peanut Butter

Options
Ok.....am I the only one that is turns into a rock for? Because having to refrigerate it, it becomes so hard. How do you all manage to spread it? I ended up buying Jif All Natural which contains a little bit of Palm oil, but no trans fat. It's still creamy and I don't have to refrigerate it.

Replies

• forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Happens to mine too. At work I plunk it on the bread and toss it in the toaster over for a few seconds to soften. Otherwise, I'd throw what I'm going to use in a small cup and nuke it for a couple of seconds.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I buy whole earth organic peanut butter and I keep it in the cupboard. Does me no harm whatsoever!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I normally take the peanut butter out and sit it on the counter about 3 hours before I know I want to eat it.

So when I wake up for breakfast, I take it out so it is ready for lunch. lol.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    ditto here, I keep mine in the cabinet, too. And I am still alive. :)
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....maybe I'll just keep it in the pantry, because it's just not edible...lol Thanks!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Yep, same here, I stopped putting it in the fridge and it hasn't hurt me!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I keep mine in the pantry, always have. Never died! :)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I buy smucker's natural creamy at walmart. You don't have to refrigerate it, the only thing added is salt, and you just have to stir it up a few times because of oil separation.