easy pizza

Options
JAG1224
JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
I had this fruit bowl for snack (verrrry filling) and pizza for dinner today.. just thought I'd share. It's always fun seeing pics and getting ideas for food. I also attached a pic of my diary for you to see the ingredients i used.. i broiled the pizza for 10 mins. Calories depend on what kind of toppings you use. Enjoy!

diaryfb.jpg

fruitbowlm.jpg

pizzai.jpg

Replies

• NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Sounds delicious!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    both look delightful :happy:
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    that looks really good. I didn't know there was turkey pepperoni. Thanks for the idea!
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    I love these pizzas! I make them on whole wheat pita as well. Your toppings look DELISH!

To avoid added sugars, I make my own sauce. Here's my fave quickie sauce recipe: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/easy-pizza-sauce-iii/Detail.aspx To save the sauce (and help portion it for future uses), after I make a batch I pour it into an ice cube tray, 3Tbsp per cube, to freeze portions for future use.
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    bump!
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    Bump...... Sounds yummy Thanks!
  • ksmurphy
    ksmurphy Posts: 1
    Options
    looks good i will try it
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm! those look really good!
  • JAG1224
    Options
    I love these pizzas! I make them on whole wheat pita as well. Your toppings look DELISH!

To avoid added sugars, I make my own sauce. Here's my fave quickie sauce recipe: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/easy-pizza-sauce-iii/Detail.aspx To save the sauce (and help portion it for future uses), after I make a batch I pour it into an ice cube tray, 3Tbsp per cube, to freeze portions for future use.

awesome! great idea! thank you!
  • SarahBearNZ
    SarahBearNZ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Noctuary
    Noctuary Posts: 255
    Options
    I've made almost an identical pizza! Only I used a pita instead of the flatbread. And I used pineapple and jalapenos with my turkey pepperoni. It was awesome
  • DaisyMoo86
    Options
    that pizza looks mint!!!!
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I've been seeing recipes with these Flat Out breads - I'm going to have to look for them in my grocery store. One question - how big are they? They look nice & big in the photos...
  • singingmom
    singingmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Pizza looks yummy! So it is just a tortilla for the crust then?
  • JAG1224
    Options
    I've been seeing recipes with these Flat Out breads - I'm going to have to look for them in my grocery store. One question - how big are they? They look nice & big in the photos...

it's actually pretty big. i'm out so i can't measure it exactly but they're a good size.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    :smile: Making a healthy pizza on pitas for lunch today :) with lots of veggies and fat free ricotta

I swear I learn something new everyday here...never saw Hormel Turkey Peperoni before.
    that will be on next week's shopping list.
    thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Bump
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    bump

what does "bump" mean?
  • thor111
    thor111 Posts: 1
    Options
    It's an easy way to get the topic back on top of the list (date-wise). Basically, it "bumps" it off the bottom of the list, and puts it back on the top.
  • james1027
    Options
    I'll use both of these recipes! I love, love, love me some pizza and have been considering how to do it smart. You saved me some time!