FELL OFF WAGON

Options
I so fell off the wagon today not sure what happened, but tommorrow is a new day, i just ate all the wrong foods , i just think it is all the stress i am under lately and sitting at home all day by myself i totally lost it. I will start again tommorrow i just feel gross havent felt like this for awhile, just bad foods. Thanks for listening to me.

Replies

• praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    I so fell off the wagon today not sure what happened, but tommorrow is a new day, i just ate all the wrong foods , i just think it is all the stress i am under lately and sitting at home all day by myself i totally lost it. I will start again tommorrow i just feel gross havent felt like this for awhile, just bad foods. Thanks for listening to me.
  • serenity1272
    Options
    Don't feel bad at all. I just posted my "before" picture that was taken in September. Wow...That is a hard picture to have as my picture on this site but it helps me as I am at home today and have been really good but I really want to be bad. Looking at that picture has helped, but I don't like to be working from home but have to for today. I just know that when I am here I know that there are alot of other things I would rather be doing (including eating) but I just can't. I have been away for awhile but have kept up the program for the most part.
    Hang in there. I am so right there with you today. Just a craptacular day...Thank goodness it is only 4 hours till bedtime and then it is a NEW day....
    Take care,
    Julie
  • Erica92627
    Options
    No loss yet. Just stay focused. Best wishes to you.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Well you did the right thing by picking yourself up and moving forward with a new day.

Good luck and it happens to all of us..

:tongue:
    dd
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    It's good to have a cheat day every once in a while, it actually helps sometimes. A good cheat day will kick your metabolism back into overdrive again. Just don't take advantage of your cheat meals. Good luck with all your goals.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You're right, tomorrow is a new day. Hope it's a good one for you.
  • raidersgirl
    Options
    tomorrow is another day. i was told by my trainer that you need one day every once and awhile to cheat. he said if you don't give urself that then you will never stay on your diet. i give myself one day every other week to cheat and i'm still losing weight
  • realappeal007
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE :happy: TODAY IS MY 2ND DAY HERE I FEEL THE SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING HERE :flowerforyou: