Long Term Challenge, anyone?

Options
Back at the beginning of April I created a Day Zero list of fitness goals. The Day Zero Project is "101 things in 1001 days". So some are short term goals, some are really long term, and everything in between. Good thing about fitness goals, is they can build off of each other too!

I posted a blog with my list, and I keep editing that blog as I complete goals. I change the goal to red font when it is complete, and put a note next to it saying on what day I completed it and any comments I have about it.

So I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this with me? Create your own list of 101 fitness goals? I know it sounds like a lot, but it's really not that bad once you get going, and you don't have to start off with all of them, you can build on it as more ideas occur to you. I took a couple weeks to complete my list! Everyone could post a blog, like I did, with their goals listed out, and I could start a new thread in here and link to them all in the first thread post. And we could come back to the thread and comment to let everyone know how we're doing. Post when you complete a goal, when you're struggling with one and need support, if for some reason you need to change one, etc. And we can all encourage each other?

This is a really long term thing... 1001 days is almost 3 years. So I'm hoping people who are really serious will want to join me, and people who will actually continue to return to the forum and participate! See how long we can keep it going? It would be so awesome to be able to keep up with each other through the whole 1001 days!

Replies

• sctaylor74
    Options
    Sounds great:) I need help, i do good during the day and then night rolls around and my good goes out the window. I would like to try this to if you dont mind:)
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great! That's two of us!! Anyone else?