Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 5 Week Estimate

When I finished entering my food journal today. My 5 week estimate was 149... in the 140's it's within reach!!! :smile:

Replies

• Taras630
    Taras630 Posts: 85
    Mine says 187.5 I'm 205.8 and it's said that for the last week. Im not holding my breath on that though!
  • I know still lots of work ahead... but it was exciting to see!
  • Taras630
    Taras630 Posts: 85
    Yeah! I definitely like to see that everyday but my body doesn't respond how I or MFP says it should! :(
  • I've been slower at getting the weight down than I hoped - and I've been workin' my butt off !!. But I gotta tell ya -- when I see that 5 week estimate I realize there IS hope and I get motivated to stay with it just a little longer !! Keep with it - and congrats on the goals.
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 241 Member
    It is always very encouraging to me when I see it. Even if I don't lose that much it in 5 weeks, I get excited knowing it is within reach.:smile: I always tell my wife what is says.
  • It is always very encouraging to me when I see it. Even if I don't lose that much it in 5 weeks, I get excited knowing it is within reach.:smile: I always tell my wife what is says.
    Good for you BroDave !!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Everyday when I close off for the day, I record the weight in the notes section five weeks ahead! I have three-ish weeks to go to test it out! It is encouraging! Keep it up and perservere!!!! You can do this!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Everyday when I close off for the day, I record the weight in the notes section five weeks ahead! I have three-ish weeks to go to test it out! It is encouraging! Keep it up and perservere!!!! You can do this!
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member

I started doing that about 3 weeks ago, so fairly soon I'll get to start seeing how accurate it's been ...

The "In 5 weeks" line was my big wake-up call after my first day of logging. I weighed 283 at the time and it showed that in 5 weeks I'd weigh 294. I then went on to lose 6 pounds in the next 6 days, and so far another 24+ in the 9 weeks following.
  • Everyday when I close off for the day, I record the weight in the notes section five weeks ahead! I have three-ish weeks to go to test it out! It is encouraging! Keep it up and perservere!!!! You can do this!

I started doing that about 3 weeks ago, so fairly soon I'll get to start seeing how accurate it's been ...

The "In 5 weeks" line was my big wake-up call after my first day of logging. I weighed 283 at the time and it showed that in 5 weeks I'd weigh 294. I then went on to lose 6 pounds in the next 6 days, and so far another 24+ in the 9 weeks following.
    Most awesome !!! Please let me know how accurate it is ... I haven't started writing down the 5 week prediction ... But I certainly like the possibility it shows (and sometimes alter what I eat to make it better if I can !!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!