strawberries

Options
how many calories is one whole strawberry? i cant seem to find it

Replies

• mzayed
    mzayed Posts: 27
    Options
    i looked this up earlier today. I found that one medium strawberry is 4 cals, .9 carb.
  • hopeingram
    Options
    thanks! i forgot i had a biggest loser complete calorie counter and i just looked in there and it says small is 2 medium 4 large 6 xlarge 9! hope it helps u to!
  • mzayed
    Options
    yup! thanks. its just hard to know what is small etc. However, they are so little it doersnt matter really!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I've just been using the generic large strawberry calorie counts of 7 for one berry. I suppose the difference in the counts per size are almost negligible. Pick one that seems appropriate.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    For things that vary in size you should get a food scale so you know how many ounces or grams you're consuming. My husband got a cheap one at Target for around $5 and it works really well.
  • hopeingram
    Options
    true...guess we will just have to guess!! ur welcome
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Slice up what you want to eat, and drop them on a food scale, and log it in grams. This is the most accurate way for EVERYTHNG. And food scales can be had for less than 20 bucks at walmart.
  • mzayed
    Options
    food scale is a great idea. thanks! I usually estimate but a scale would be much more accurate!