New to my fitness, looking for motivation!

Options
Hey myfitness family!!! I recently join due to a girlfriend advising me about the site. So far I luv it, very useful tool! Does any ladies on here struggle with what I call " bat man wings (Arms)" and belly fat! I'm not a cooker and use to mostly eat fast foods. But I have tone down on the fast food and picked up "Turbo Jamz and Hip Hop Abs" I absolutely love both workout taps, better than tha gym. Lol!! I look forward to meeting new people whom can help me stay on track. Have a good one fam!!!

Replies

• lazywriter
    Options
    Hey there! You sound like (old) me. I never had huge arms but I have saddle bags and I used to eat like crap. The only thing that worked for me was cold turkey. That whole "once a week" thing did NOT work for me. It always became twice a week, then three.... etc etc.

I absolutely have to log my calories as well. I cannot "free form" things. I used to be starving all the time until I started making better decisions. So yeah, you can have a cheeseburger and a pretzel stick all day, or you can have TONS of great foods. It's about planning.

Planning is essential too. I generally spend a few minutes before bed planning out my 3 meals for the morning.

It takes time, but it's worth it! Feel free to friend me!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    love, love, love turbo jam. In fact, I just tried turbo fire for the first time tonight---I think I still love turbo jam :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... I have a problem with both also ; )

Good luck.
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello! It's great to see new people on here. My sister got me started on it. I have the arm thing going and some belly stuff too. But this site has helped me so much! I know how much I can eat everyday and I never have to starve myself. It's wonderful. I really hope you get something out of this site and reach your goals. :)

I wish you the best of luck. :)
  • ChickenTuna
    ChickenTuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome you will love this site. It is very helpful with friendly members. Glad you joined us!!!:smile: