new

Hi i am new to the web site, am looking forward to help of all this site offers. my daughter is doing this with me, so that will be fun.:tongue: Looking forward to loosing weight and getting back in shape:happy:

Replies

• constancelawson
    constancelawson Posts: 32 Member
    Hi i am new to the web site, am looking forward to help of all this site offers. my daughter is doing this with me, so that will be fun.:tongue: Looking forward to loosing weight and getting back in shape:happy:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Welcome mother and daughter!!! I am amazed at the support and encouragement here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. We can't succeed unless we learn from those that have gone before us and paved the way:) I am 55 and learned soooooooooo much about the right way to do this and learned sooooooooooooo much about how "what we hear" on tv or in magazines can be so detrimental to our health:( This is a dynamic site and only because of the dynamic folks that are here.

Glad you have both joined us:bigsmile: Denise in Sams Valley Oregon
    PS If I can help with food journal set up or any little thing, let me know:) I am new also though and there will be plenty of gals and guys that have much more to share:) and teach:)

• :smile: I'm new to the website too! My husband and I are attempting the get healthier journey together. We'll see how it goes.
  • constancelawson
    I have found working on this with my daughter is very helpful, so good luck to you husband and you:happy:
  • constancelawson
    Thank you, i will let you know if i get confused. i tried another site for a week and it was great, now we cant get on it, crazy, i am hoping this works better for us:glasses: if i have any questions i will let you know