Coming out of the closet

Options
...the diet closet that is! I've been voyeuristically hanging out since I joined and finally decided it was time to say hi. I've been reading some of the threads and i think i'm really gonna like it here. Everyone is so open and honest and nonjudgmental. So...this is me saying hi!

Replies

• PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awe, u so cute....don't stay in the closet...
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    is that your dog? What a cutie.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I like your profile picture. So cute!
  • jamierizzo
    jamierizzo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad your here :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat person, but I used to be a dog person. I'm an equal opportunity spoiler. Welcome!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kittyloo123 - not so bad yourself! awesome photo!
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    All things are possible when taken one step at a time. Don't rush it, but don't stop moving forward either. It's taken years for many of us to lose weight. We just take it a day at a time. My biggest motivation was thinking of my health and fitness in the same way as brushing my teeth. I couldn't go with out it, so here I am, still progressing and always working on keeping my body healthy... and I like to think of myself as the lazy exerciser. Key component: find something you enjoy doing and do it, but only work to a comfortable challenge. Every month you'll notice that you can do more and more. And remember: a healthy body starts with proper nutrition.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat person, but I used to be a dog person. I'm an equal opportunity spoiler. Welcome!!
    How does one make that switch? haha
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Sooooo love your profile pic. Totally adorable!:smile:
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome!!! It is a GREAT website! I'm really happy with all of the friends and support I've found here! Feel free to add me if you'd like an extra friend!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome! Having support and encouragement is so helpful! Good luck to you, and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :-)
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm glad you found your voice.
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And yes, this site does have great support! Just remember moderation, and that it's to eat healthy, not just less calories! Hope u like it on here!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love that profile pic!! You'll love this site! The people on here make it the best!