In love with health, & fitness?

Options
Hello, everyone? I've been using mfp for all most 2 months now, & I can see a big transformation from the time I started to now.. My body is more toned than ever before & I have way more ENERGY !! I can say that I am in love with health & fitness.. I go to the gym 6 days a wk & when I'm home I still find a way to work out... I also very health cautious , I can say this website has really helped me with weight lost andmotivation, & I love everything about it !!

Replies

• Vegasboricua702
    Options
    Hello, everyone? I've been using mfp for all most 2 months now, & I can see a big transformation from the time I started to now.. My body is more toned than ever before & I have way more ENERGY !! I can say that I am in love with health & fitness.. I go to the gym 6 days a wk & when I'm home I still find a way to work out... I also very health cautious , I can say this website has really helped me with weight lost andmotivation, & I love everything about it !!

I feel exactly the same way. if you read my blog you know exactly what I mean. Check it out!
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. I'm on it more than FB and I've set MFP as my home page.
  • nrm149
    nrm149 Posts: 16
    Options

I've recently been working my way back to a healthy gym addiction in combination with martial arts and MFP (I'm new here) I've definitely been feeling good about myself.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Feeding me and my family good and what is in my grocery cart makes me feel proud! I am totally excercise addicted, I feel wierd if I don't work out now. Never felt better in my life.
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    I feel the same way! Feeding me and my family good and what is in my grocery cart makes me feel proud! I am totally excercise addicted, I feel wierd if I don't work out now. Never felt better in my life.

Yes!! I have to work out everyday and if I don't I will feel so guilty !!
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options

Yes!! I have to work out everyday and if I don't I will feel so guilty !!
    You need at least one rest day a week. Take the weekends off. Going to the gym 7 days a week will negativly effect you. Your muscles need healing.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You need at least one rest day a week. Take the weekends off. Going to the gym 7 days a week will negativly effect you. Your muscles need healing.

Do I need a day off if my exercise is walking?
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options

Do I need a day off if my exercise is walking?

I have a friend who goes to the gym 7 days a week. Pumping iron and doing cardio. Your muscles need rest. Besides walking. When I mean rest im talking about extensive running and lifting.