Favorite Zumba DVD?

Options
I am looking to get into Zumba and wanted to know everyone's recommendation on zumba DVDs (their titles) and why you liked them! :) I'd like to change up my routine a bit from the usual jogging/Shred/etc.

Replies

• lnelson88
    lnelson88 Posts: 64
    Options
    I would like to know the answer to this too. :tongue:
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    bump, me three
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dvd, but go to a class 3 times a week. If you can get to a class, I think that would be better. Zumba is not only great for burning cals, but alot of fun. Being in a class with others is more motivating to keep going.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am a Zumba Instructor in San Antonio,TX. Zumba does not sell single DVD's, they only sell DVD programs. The original is the one that the informercial is shown everywhere. There is another being released now. They both come with little weights. As dietjd2011 said, try to go to a class near you. But please if that doesnt work for you try another one...not all instructors are alike!! LOL Zumba Love!!!
  • dancingqueen0512
    Options
    I LOVE my Zumba DVDs. It was the best $60 I have spent in a long time. There is not one I like more than the others. They are all fun and exciting to do. I am going to try a class soon just to change up the songs and the routines. I am planning on getting the new DVDs soon also. I think it would be fun to do it in a class with other people, but I am glad I have the DVDs to do on those days when I don't want to leave my house or just want to do it and no class is going on. I would recommend these DVDs to anyone who wants to get fit, have fun, and feel sexy doing it all at the same time.
  • kwoj09
    kwoj09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to get into Zumba, I haven't felt confident to try out a class yet but I'm getting there. I believe on the sculpt and tone one there is Zumba Live, which is close to an hour long. I love doing it because you can see other people dancing and different variations of the same move. I'm not the best dancer so this helps me a lot.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The Cardio Party is my favourite -- it's 55 minutes but goes by so quick....it's a lot of fun!! There is a 20 minute ab one I also like to throw on when I don't have much time -- abs without getting on the floor....gotta love that!
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    The Cardio Party is my favourite -- it's 55 minutes but goes by so quick....it's a lot of fun!! There is a 20 minute ab one I also like to throw on when I don't have much time -- abs without getting on the floor....gotta love that!

Awesome! Thanks. And to everyone else as well. I am so insanely busy and with a baby so I'm unable to make any classes right now. But maybe in the near future!