Kellogs Special K Chips

oshmom
oshmom Posts: 78 Member
edited September 26 in Food and Nutrition
WHERE can I get these? Our Safeway doesn't carry them, nor does RiteAid, CVS or Target. I am a chipper/cruncher gal and am dying to try these!!!

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    i got some at wal mart they are pretty good
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    I get mine at wal-mart. But I can't buy them because I will eat the whole damn delicious box. Ugh.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    I got mine at Dillons (Kroger chain) but i didnt think they were all that great. I like the Ritz Cracker Chips tons better!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    I've seen them at jewel (albertsons chain) and dominicks-- not sure if these are in your area!
  • I've seen them at Meijer and Walmart...they are soooo delicious! And I could eat a whole box too!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Got mine at WalMart, too but I agree with the other poster: I dont buy them because I will eat the whole darn box in one day and convince myself it wasnt that bad because I spread it out through the day! (I love the sour cream and onion!)
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Ive only seen them at CVS around here. Our supermarkets dont have them...or are always sold out! The sour cream ones are better than the sea salt IMO.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    I bought mine at WalMart but they are often sold out. I don't think they can keep up with the demand.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    veggie straws are pretty good to for a crunchy snack
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Walmart, Albertsons if you have one...but they are $1 more. Saw some on clearance at Target, must have stopped selling them.
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Thanks all! I will check WalMart and Albertsons...And yes...I do like Veggie Straws, but aren't they higher in fat? Seem kinda greasy.

If you have Trader Joes near you try the Baked Onion Rings...taste like Funyons but SO much better for you!

Happy Crunching!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Wally-world. They are $2.50 a box in my area (south carolina)...if you like chips and/or crunchiness like me...may I suggest Almond Thins (made by Blue Diamond)...They are about 3 bucks a box and they are FANTASTIC..those and a laughing cow cheese wedge...mm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • nonni54
    nonni54 Posts: 14
    Right now, no one has them! They cannot keep up with demand. I love them with Wholly guacamole! I went to Florida on vaction and was beside myself as there was not a box to be found...
This discussion has been closed.