Being sick stinks...

Options
Currently I've been nursing a cold for the past few days and it has really hindered my WOOOLETSEXERCISEANDBEFIT mentality. Anyone do anything special when they're sick?

Replies

• sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I understand where you're coming from! I am just getting over being sick since the end of February. I had bronchitis which turned into pneumonia. All I can tell you is this - drink as much water as you can. It really helps to flush all the bad stuff out and thin all the mucous.

As far as exercising - do it if you can... but don't overdo it.

Feel better soon!
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just reattach and let your body heal. If you exercise do super light and really listen to body. Know it sucks to be down and mind ready to go but just don't have energy; but the sickness will pass soon. PS love your "cartoon me" drawings. PSS watch out for magic forest deer. He barrows money and never pays back :).
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Just reattach and let your body heal. If you exercise do super light and really listen to body. Know it sucks to be down and mind ready to go but just don't have energy; but the sickness will pass soon. PS love your "cartoon me" drawings. PSS watch out for magic forest deer. He barrows money and never pays back :).

<3 :DD Drawing is usually the only thing my mind can focus on between naps and work. hahaha. And forest creatures...