I'm not there yet, but. . .

Options
I am proud of where I have made it to! I feel more healthy in my body and mind than I ever have.

As far as pure numbers go, I've gone from a size 42 to a size 34 in men's pants, and from an XL to a M shirt size. To me though, it's so much more than the numbers - I am actually starting to really feel /healthy/ and /vibrant/, truly alive.

So my success story is that through practicing ancient energy management arts (in my case Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung) at a level slightly above superficial (it's the best I can do without reliable access to a master of the art) I have lost nearly 20 pounds and gained back health, clarity, focus, and so much more that I was lacking.
:drinker:

Replies

• scheidch
    Options
    I am proud of where I have made it to! I feel more healthy in my body and mind than I ever have.

As far as pure numbers go, I've gone from a size 42 to a size 34 in men's pants, and from an XL to a M shirt size. To me though, it's so much more than the numbers - I am actually starting to really feel /healthy/ and /vibrant/, truly alive.

So my success story is that through practicing ancient energy management arts (in my case Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung) at a level slightly above superficial (it's the best I can do without reliable access to a master of the art) I have lost nearly 20 pounds and gained back health, clarity, focus, and so much more that I was lacking.
    :drinker:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep up the good work!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!