Hello Everyone!

Options
I just got married in May and am a school teacher. I have definetly gained some weight since the wedding and want to get it off for good! Hope that you all have sucess with your diets!

Replies

• banneferrell
    Options
    I just got married in May and am a school teacher. I have definetly gained some weight since the wedding and want to get it off for good! Hope that you all have sucess with your diets!
  • mariella
    Options
    Hang in there. It happened to me. Just try to eat healthy and count your calories... try to eat as much greens as possible. Also everytime you are hungry try to drink a glass of water before you eat anything. Probably you are thirsty and not hungry... it happens..
    Good luck
  • mitstac17
    mitstac17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi - Welcome to my story too! I got married July 1st 2006 and I am too a school teacher. I have gained a total of 26 pounds since I walked down the isle. I can't believe I have let myself go. My biggest goal - I want to get back into all my clothes hanging in my closet. I bought so many clothes for our honeymoon and I want to get back into them. Good Luck to you and I hope you lose the weight you want to lose...did your husband gain weight too? Mine is currently at the gym as we speak and I just got off the treadmill! BEST OF LUCK:happy:
  • matherson1
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site and am hoping for big things (and big weight loss)! I have done all the classic diets/ weight loss activities and nothing works for long. I used to be very thin and thought that I would always be (wrong). While I have a desk job, I'm quite active. I teach dance and take water aerobics but my eating habits are the pits!! I am a snackaholic and junk food queen. Please help me figure out a way to stay off of the snack train. I am hoping by using this site and claiming my issues it will shame me into doing what I need to do!:blushing:
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    HELLO!:flowerforyou:

IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US BECAUSE WE SAY I DO AND OUR BODIES SAY I DONT:laugh: :laugh: