The tide has finally turned

Options
sunshine79
sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
O-M-G, O-M-G, O-M-G.

After 2 months being stuck with absolutely no progress I think the tide has changed. Just measured myself and........ I have lost 1/2 an inch around my tummy in the last week plus 1/4 of an inch on each arm and leg as well as 1/2 an inch on the hips!

Yippee. Sooooooo happy! It may not seem like much to anyone else but after being 'stuck' for soooooo long this is great progress for me.

I did broke the plateau by actually reducing my work outs, alternating between HIIT and intense weight training and eating a little more.

Interestingly my weight remains virtually unchanged. I guess the increased weight training is paying off!!!!!!

Yay me! :laugh: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Good job on your loss! I'm in the same place that you were and I def get very frustrated!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Good job on your loss! I'm in the same place that you were and I def get very frustrated!

It is indeed VERY frustrating but stick with it. The weight training really helps I think.
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm so glad those changes have worked for you. I also know that you would take losing inches over losing pounds any day!
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    so happy to hear!! the plateau's *kitten* has been officially kicked! WOO!
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm soooooo happy to hear that!! Amazing, well done. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!