Sports Bra

Options
What brand do you all wear? I am having a hard time finding one that will keep the girls in place! I have one Moving Comfort that I love but I believe it's getting too big because it doesn't work as well as it used too. I also have a Champion one that is good but I still notice a lot of movage. I really don't want to wear 2 bras, that just seems like it would be bulky to me and I don't want to add any more bulk to that area. I am currently wearing a 40D.

Replies

• mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    UnderArmour sports bras are the only ones that work for me. I buy a size smaller than normal (what was recommended to me by a friend). And i can run and jump and nothing moves!!!!
  • Adudynski
    Adudynski Posts: 31
    Options
    I use one from Victoria's secret it was kind of pricey but worth it to me
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 3 from fashion bug and my brand new one i just got online from old navy. I wear a 40DD so I know what you mean about not wanting to wear to bras. The old navy was I used this morning and I really liked (even did jumping jacks and stayed in place)
  • ksabey
    ksabey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the sports bras from Title Nine (www.shopbounce.com). Each bra lists the level of support it gives using a barbell count. I have several different bras from this company and they never disappoint.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I wear a Hanes. I am small enough in that area though that I don't even have to wear a regular under my regular clothes. I am big around, but very small chested. Sometimes I can find my size in Bestform too, but not too often.
  • AllieCatNeal
    Options
    If there are any specialty running stores in your area, call and ask if they are having a "Ladies Night" soon. Quite often they will have a rep or two from Moving Comfort or Brooks or Mizuno or another specialty running brand on site to answer any sports bra questions and fit you right there in the store. They also usually offer big discounts and other specials on these nights. Highly recommend the Moving Comfort Juno, I was a 38 D or a 36 DD while nursing and until I started losing all the weight and that bra is the only one that kept bounce to a minimum!
  • christiejf
    Options
    It's pricey and I only have the one. I am about an H cup and my friend suggested an Enell sports bra, she told me to google oprah's favorite sports bra, it's about 65 depending on where you get it, there are a few places that sell it but it was the best purchase I've spent money on, they will not move :-)
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    I wear the cheapos from Wal Mart. Not even sure what brand they are. Danskin maybe. Despite my weight - I'm not very busty -never have been- so they do the trick. I wear a 40 B or C in them- can't remember for sure.
  • CJC128
    CJC128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use one from Victoria's secret it was kind of pricey but worth it to me

I do too, it is worth the price!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I would actually go to a specialty store and check them out with a rep since they'd know what to have you try on. Whether you buy them or not, is not the questions. I had one speak to me, told her my price range and my requirements and she was nice enough to suggest a few for me to try on. Once I liked a few of them, I just went and bought them online for cheaper.
  • healthymom2011
    Options
    I ordered the Moving Comfort Juno one and got it from Amazon for a little cheaper. I like the looks of it and I like that brand so we shall see! Thanks for all of your suggestions, if this one fails then I will move on to another!
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I bought a Moving Comfort bra from Amazon and it felt like a regular bra with very little support. Anyone else have any other suggestions?? I'm talking 42DD.