someone kick my butt!!

Options
i havent worked out all week!!! sunday me and the bf went out shopping all day (i walked a lot that day so does that count??) monday i hung wall decor for like 2 hours after i got home from work, tuesday i cleaned, cleaned and cleaned, but i didnt really break a sweat. wednesday, i have no excuse and i have no excuse for yesterday either. after work im driving 2 hours away to visit my parents and over the weekend i know im not going to be working out because i'll be with them. my diet could have been better this week too. it wasnt HORRIBLE, but wasnt great either. im back on track monday tho. please someone yell at me for how bad i've been this week. i feel horrible!

Replies

• m2purple
    m2purple Posts: 38
    Options
    Sorry, I can't yell at you, because my week has been the same..... Here's to a fresh start next week? :happy:
  • kimmybrown
    Options
    BUTT kicked!! Lol.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i havent worked out all week!!! sunday me and the bf went out shopping all day (i walked a lot that day so does that count??) monday i hung wall decor for like 2 hours after i got home from work, tuesday i cleaned, cleaned and cleaned, but i didnt really break a sweat. wednesday, i have no excuse and i have no excuse for yesterday either. after work im driving 2 hours away to visit my parents and over the weekend i know im not going to be working out because i'll be with them. my diet could have been better this week too. it wasnt HORRIBLE, but wasnt great either. im back on track monday tho. please someone yell at me for how bad i've been this week. i feel horrible!

Why are you waiting until Monday to get back on track? What is wrong with starting right now? Just allow yourself 30 min, most anyone can fit that into their schedule.

Barb
  • christinar2008
    christinar2008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have been bad this week also. Getting back on track today though. I only exercised 1x this week and I was working out 4x a week. I have not lost any weight this week and I feel like a complete failure! I will get back to it though :wink:
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think that as long as you are aware of that you will be right back on track come Monday.

Untill then............. BUTT KICKED
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm currently air kicking your bootie! You've made the excuses and now go do something about it! Why can't you work out while at your parents...take them for a walk if necassary but do something! You'll feel better if you do! That beind said, if it doesn't happen this weekend pick yourself up and get back at it next week!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    There is no reason you cant work out at your parents, and any reason you come up with is an excuse. Get back on track TODAY. Not next week. ((said in the nicest and friendliest way possible) :flowerforyou:
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The first step was admitting your mistakes
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just kidding:laugh: )....only because you told me to:))

But in all seriousness. You're doing great to be staying accountable to mfp!!! You didn't have to but you did, so to me that means you are still to some degree wanting and knowing you need to do this. I would just say, remember that tomorrow starts TODAY and you can go round and round this circle for ever, so refuse to let weeks and weekends like this be a habit. I use to say every week...."I'll start on Monday" .....my Monday ended up being over 15 years put off:)) Good luck on your journey:))
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    There is no reason you cant work out at your parents, and any reason you come up with is an excuse. Get back on track TODAY. Not next week. ((said in the nicest and friendliest way possible) :flowerforyou:

love this:))
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    I'm currently air kicking your bootie!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    There isn't a reason you can't work out at your parents. You can do push-ups and jumping jacks, etc. before you even leave your room in the morning.
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    [Insert disappointed mother voice here]

I really expected better of you young--um.... lady? right?-- You know what you're supposed to be doing and you haven't been doing it. It breaks my heart. Is that what you want? To break your [person you don't know on the internet]'s heart? If I died tomorrow, I would die knowing that you had not lived up to your potential. And then how would you feel? Terrible. You would feel terrible. So you better make some time this weekend to at least get out and take a walk, so I don't die of the shame of calling you my [person I don't know on the internet.] What am I going to talk about at my bridge game this week? How well you've done? Obviously not. You get to work on this immediately, young lady[?] or I'll never let you hear the end of it!

Now, how about some very fattening mom food? I made a huge pot of it just for you.

[end disappointed mom voice]

Hope that helped! Good luck!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Don't worrryyyy, I've been the same way this whole week, and JUST worked out last night. :/

Don't dwell on the past, focus on the present! I read this quote in an article that pertains to MY excuses, at least.

"Feeling tired is a reason to exercise, not a reason to skip exercise."