Not exactly new but need more firends/encouragement...

Options
Hello all! Although I've been actively using this app for the last couple months, I haven't posted yet. I am 36 years old, have 2 children (11 and 13) and I'm a teacher of children with Autism. We have 2 dogs, 3 sugar gliders (tiny marsupials) and a corn snake. Since I started my weight loss journey, I have lost 13 pounds. My husband inspired me when he began an HCG weight loss program. Just being more aware of how I prepare our meals, I began to loose weight as well. I finally feel like I'm in a place to truly commit to weight loss. I am encouraged by the progress I have seen. Tracking my food each day has helped tremendously...no more guessing! I am really just beginning though. I would like to lose an additional 40-45 pounds. I could use some more friends and encouragement to stay on track and to be held accountable for my daily choices. Good luck to each of you and please send a friend request!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Good job so far...keep up the great work.
  • wmjrigo
    wmjrigo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. Thats awesome!
  • BlessedTJ
    Options
    You got it.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • senchy85
    senchy85 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Job :)
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats so far!! Feel free to add me...I am trying to lose 40-45 pounds as well...
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a stay at home mom to 2, but I used to be a special education teacher as well. Plan on going back to it when my son starts kindergarten, I also could use more friends on here for encouragement, sending you a request! :)
    Good luck w/ the rest of your weight loss!!
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track :D Feel free to add me if you like. I'm fairly new to this site and would like some friends for motivation
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're on track so far. You can add me as a friend.
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at how much weight you have lost! I can't wait to get to where you are at! I would love to be your friend. Feel free to add me.