Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AMAZING Treadmill Workout!

2»

Replies

• wandakusa
    wandakusa Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks, I might try this tomorrow. I like working on the incline. This looks like it might break up the boredom. What I think I'll do is walk during the incline and then jog during the flat portions. :-)
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    What speed on you doing the treadmill at- is it a run or walk

I ran, but it all depends on your fitness level! That's the nice thing about this workout, you can vary the speed depending your comfort.
  • RachelReady2Run
    RachelReady2Run Posts: 40 Member
    I need to incorporate hills, but there are none where I live. So time to conquer some incline running on the treadmill! Thanks for sharing!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Sounds a little like my 30min "treadmill burn" class I used to take - it was AWESOME.
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A NEW TREADMILL WORKOUT AS TO NOT GET BORED..GLAD I FOUND THIS ONE ..THANKS
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    bump
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Yes! When I really want to kick my own butt I set the incline to 5%. I do a lot of speed and incline intervals and that keeps the treadmill from being too boring. Plus, it really burns the calories. In fact, I just earned myself some ice cream this evening. Gotta go get it! :drinker:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
    sounds interesting :)
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Great idea! My treadmill won't go lower than 1% incline anyway so I might as well take advantage of it! haha

Thanks for the share!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    bump
  • dberrien
    dberrien Posts: 7
    Thanks for this. Can't wait to try it!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    saving this workout for sure
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    bumppp
  • Bump
  • arw4
    arw4 Posts: 51 Member
    I really like this idea! I always get bored on the treadmill after about 15 minutes.