im new

Options
im having a hard time with my weight i seem to be going up and down. i hate it.i work in a bakery so it is very hard not to munch on food. i have good days and extremely bad days. so i come home and workout and burn off what i ate. hopefully this site helps

Replies

• Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There is so much support here if you need it. The only one that can truly change your habits is you, but we're here to help you not only through the good days, but to listen to your vents and support you through your bad days as well. I find coming on here and reading others peoples posts or venting helps keep me on track when I feel those old urges. Just remember every time you over come a craving, stop yourself from unneeded "tasting", eat a healthy meal, or get out and exercise you're one step closer to your goal.
  • Deidrebish
    Options
    I understand how hard it is not to munch on things in a bakery, but I found out that when I prepack my snack foods I can stay focus.

Try packing your foods and bring them with you, I usually bring fruits, veggies and nuts with me (Almonds, Pistachio) it seems to get rid of my craving for junk foods.
    I pack a ziplock bag with raisins and almonds, it gives me my sugar and salt satisfaction.

I hope this helps you.
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    oh i bring lunch with me to work everyday, just the odd time i snack on the unhealthy stuff.
  • zoecas2125
    zoecas2125 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you joined. This website has helped me a lot on my journey of weight loss. Hope it helps you too.

5093613.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Suplicki61
    Options
    Hello my name is matt and im trying this out to maybe lose. Some weight.
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    hi ya i hope it helps too. i need some kind of kick in the *kitten*