Errrr. FRUSTRATED!

Options
Good afternoon all :)

Well I started this weight loss journey one week and 4 days ago.. and have lost a total of 13 lbs (thanks to diet and Insanity)

BUT I FEEL NO DIFFERENCE!!! I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!!!! WHAT THE CRAP!!! Errrr, I'm starting to feel like I should just give up. I know the scale says theres improvement, but my clothes and image in the mirror say otherwise.

Feeling depressed. I hate you baby fat!!!

That is all. lol.

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options

Well I started this weight loss journey one week and 4 days ago.. and have lost a total of 13 lbs (thanks to diet and Insanity)

BUT I FEEL NO DIFFERENCE!!! I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!!!! WHAT THE CRAP!!! Errrr, I'm starting to feel like I should just give up. I know the scale says theres improvement, but my clothes and image in the mirror say otherwise.

That is all. lol.

You want to give up after you had AMAZING results in 11days??? Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do this, think what difference 30 days is going to make, 60 days. That is not a long time.

for what its worth I've lost 50lbs and sometimes get too hard on myself because I still dotn like what I see in the mirror despite what others tell me. I didn't lose a dress size until I lost a good 30lbs, give it time woman!
  • futbolista10
    Options

You want to give up after you had AMAZING results in 11days??? Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do this, think what difference 30 days is going to make, 60 days. That is not a long time.

for what its worth I've lost 50lbs and sometimes get too hard on myself because I still dotn like what I see in the mirror despite what others tell me. I didn't lose a dress size until I lost a good 30lbs, give it time woman!

I haven't even dropped a pants size yet >.< I know I need to give it time, but GEEEESHHHH can I at least get my little friend hanging from my chin to disappear? lol I just feel like since I'm working SO DANG HARD I should see some kind of difference..

blehh, It could also be these caffeine withdrawls that are getting me anxious also haha.
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    I've been on here since January and have been floating around the 8 - 10 pound loss for almost a month! 13 POUNDS IS CRAZY-GOOD!!

Keep going! Keep going! KEEP GOING!!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options

That is all. lol.

Most of that was probably water weight. And with intense cardio you probably lost a bit of muscle mass too. But don't give up. It takes about a month for the body to adjust to the changes thrown at it. And remember that what you eat is as important as how much you eat when it comes to getting fit (not weight loss - that's the deficit between what you consume and what you burn).
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I agree with BfiSaberfan.... I have had 6 kids and have a lot to lose even though I have been on here for over 60 days.... I have only lost 13 lbs in that 60!! BUT, I lost like 40 that took me a little more than a year to do before joining MFP. MFP will see me to my final goal of 115 to 125. That is 25 to 30 more lbs I have to go!! You always lose water weight first... your clothes will start to get more loose by the end of a month if you keep on this!! Friend me if you want! Caffeine can be good for your metabolism why are you having withdrawals??
  • tiffanymariebrock
    Options
    I know how you feel. I've lost 8lb and I don't see a difference. I wish I could lose 13! I know I will get there. I've only lost 8 and I can't see a difference in my pant size but I do feel a lot better about myself and I have a lot more energy. Keep it up! you can do it!
  • futbolista10
    Options
    @RyonsLions2-- I'm dying for a dr. pepper and a cheeseburger. lol. and I guess I just get frustrated that I can't have it. But I live in Texas and its so hott and humid here. I want to wear summer clothes, and after I had my daughter 12 weeks ago..well I can't! I hate being outside with my family and sweating like a cow. I think if I just saw some type of difference, I feel even more motivated to keep going.

@hpsnickers1-- I do diet very healthy. Fruits, lots of greens, and protein. I even take a multi vitamin just in case. But, 13 lbs in water weight?!?! seriously?!?! Gosh, that stinks. I do cardio, but i also do strength to avoid the muscle loss. Any other suggestions?
  • futbolista10
    Options
    I know how you feel. I've lost 8lb and I don't see a difference. I wish I could lose 13! I know I will get there. I've only lost 8 and I can't see a difference in my pant size but I do feel a lot better about myself and I have a lot more energy. Keep it up! you can do it!

WTG! I see no difference in my pant size..the main place I WANT to see a difference, so I feel you on that. I do agree with you though, I feel better that I am actually do something about my baby weight instead of procrastinating and waiting till it gets too late.

As far as energy....I feel like maybe i have alittle bit more..but one thing is for sure..I CAN BEND AND MOVE ALOT EASIER! haha.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    This is why so many give up....we want to see the results of our hard work NOW! Have patience girl, it took you how long to gain the weight?? It isn't going to come off in just a couple weeks. If you are breastfeeding you shouldn't lose it too fast anyway. Eat healthy and in the proper portions, moderate exercise, and patience will get you where you want to go.