Hubby and I are new here :)

Options
Hello! We're both new here (he's mcmoore313). I've been down this road before and went from an 18 to an 8. I've now drifted back to a tight 12. My husband is new to this whole excursion. He's a football player type so he's got a lot of natural muscle mass (so he's already dropping pounds...grrrr...men!), but he's also got the tummy he wants to get rid of. We started this last week through the Droid app and the Blackberry app (which we love! I can keep up with everything with my BB app!). This is the first time I've ever logged in online.

Anyway - wanted to say HI! We're doing great (the app really helps with what calories I have left and I find myself looking for exercising so I can get a little more wiggle room for eating) and I'm also eating better because I don't want to have to own up to it in the log :)

Glad to be here, hope to make some new friends and get back to that 8 (especially before our Playa Del Carmen vacation in July!!)

Replies

• tiffanymariebrock
    Options
    Nice to meet you! YOu will love it on line! Plenty of people to talk to and everyone has really great tips on how to lose weight and still feel full and happy. I love that you and you husband are doing this together. It's a lot easier when your other half can support you. And ya he will lose more weight, sometimes with out trying! My father did the same thing and my mom can't help but be mad
    :-). Keep up the good work and log on when ever you can. It helps a lot!
  • legend1973
    Options
    Awesome guys, I am adding you both!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive lost weight before too and after having another child Im back on it again! Good Luck with your journeys Its nice to have someone at home to do this with I bet, anyways friend request sent
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome! I know that you will certainly meet your goals and get a lot of support here. Good luck
    shine
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You'll love it here! Feel free to add me. You can rock this!!!! Also you can pass along to the hubby that he can add me as well..Just so you know If you dont log on for 3 days I message you , after 5 days I send really annoying messages until you log back on :) I like to motivate!!!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both!!! I'm sure you two will absolutely love it here!
  • Neen1977
    Neen1977 Posts: 22
    Options
    I've tried alot of diets etc and this is my first day too on the my fitness site x x x all the best in your new healthy lifestyle